Thursday, January 19, 2012

Seattle Snow Storm?!

Seattle, you did it. You snowed just about as much in one day as you normally do in a year. And for that I am grateful. I did however have to brave this winter storm to get to work and I have lived to tell about it. Here are just a few pictures I took on my way to and from work.

                                                                        braving the snow
                                                              43rd St. as it is almost never seen
                                                                so lovely and yet so cold
                                               and home again, thanks metro buses for still running
                                          very picturesque, minus the grey slushy road in the forefront

No comments:

Post a Comment